14 May 2008

Richfield

So, Chad got a job in Richfield after all... I say it's because we had so many people praying for us (well, for Chad to find a job/ not move out of state!)
Starting in just a couple of weeks he will be a reporter for the Richfield Reaper! He is such a good writer and I'm so proud of him! Today he is looking at a house that we hope to rent! If all goes well, we'll be down there by June! (But then we're going to Hawaii for a week!!!)

As for me!? I'm not sure yet. I applied for a job with the district, but I missed the teaching pool deadline by 2 1/2 days! (Chad found out he got the job on Friday at 2:00 and the pool closed at 12:00 noon). If I can't get a teaching job I will probably substitute... wa wa wa (not a cry a wah).

I know that we are being blessed and so far everything is just falling into place for us, I'm so grateful to my Heavenly Father and I'm so grateful I have such a wonderful little family!

Don't forget to come visit us in Monroe!

Annie

2 comments:

Ms. La Rue said...

Congratulations! That is so neat!

The Cecil's said...

Ahhh!!!! I just seriously wet my pants! That is so great! and to make it even better I am going to be in Monroe for the entire month of July! I'm so excited you'll be around! Now I have some one to hang with once I get on my moms nerves! I am soooo excited! Congratulations to you guys!