20 May 2008

Friends!

(Annie Writes)
Sorry, I sometimes forget to write that I'm talking...

So, last night I was able to talk with Jordon for a while! I love talking to friends! I remember when I was young, probably middle school and High school age, I would talk on the phone for hours! I don't even remember what I would talk about. I just remember it was so fun! Now days I don't really get time to just talk to anyone I want. I miss the days of no worries! (Well, almost no worries!)

Anyways, Jordon has been my best friend since we were little kids (We weren't really best friends I guess until about 4th 5th or 6th grade, but we were still friends). She is so awesome! Jordon has been there for me every time I need her. I love that we've had a friendship that has lasted! It's really hard for me to see some of my other friends drifting away after being so close to them for so many years!
I MISS FRIENDS...
Not just friends, but good friends, the kind that make you want to be around them and hear about everything that is happening to them, the kind that feel more like family!

I can't wait to be back down in the Richfield area, and I think it has something to do with the fact that I call it HOME! I feel that I will be able to have some of my friends back, and I feel that I will be able to meet new people and make friends with them! Not to mention the fact that my sister Jessica and I are really close these days! I can't wait to have her around to share stories, dreams, fears,... whatever she will. Those of you who know me know that Jessica and I did not get along very well growing up, but once she moved out we were able to bond a little better. Now that we both teach 6th grade (she also teaches 7th) we are able to talk about and laugh at all of the things that happen to teachers! Jessica is great! She is an amazing big sister!

Okay, I'm off my soap box! I just love all of you guys that have been so good to me! I miss you!

Everyone who visits "HOME" has to stop by and see me! And if you don't (shaking my fist like Homer Simpson)!

Love Annie (I know I'm random, that's just the way my thoughts go!)

No comments: