08 February 2008

Because I'm lazy



Since I (Chad, not Annie) was too lazy/"busy" to keep up on the blog for quite a while, I'm trying to decide whether I want to back track and date everything around when it happened, or just play a catch up thing like I did in the beginning. Right now I'm leaning toward the idea of manipulating hte post dates so they appear around the time the event actually happened.

Long story short, look back through every now and then to see if I posted something about Sophia and the family that actually happened way back when. These are just a couple of my favorite pictures from when Sophia was about a month old.





2 comments:

the coltons said...

yay! i found your blog! (with annie's help of course :)). sophie's SUPER cute so keep the posting coming :)

Anonymous said...

Sophie is so adorable! make sure you keep the pictures coming :):):):)
- Nickelle Monson
and Anna kremnev ( cousin of Nickelle)