07 March 2008

Firsts: A finger gesture I wasn't expecting


Yesterday I was spending the day at home with Sophia as I didn't have school. I thought it would be fun, as we were just playing and she was in a good mood to take some pictures of her being the cutie that she is.

As I was taking the pictures, I wasn't paying too mcuh attention to them. But when I decided to look through them to dump the bad ones and check out the really cute ones, I noticed this:


Definitely not a picture I was expecting from my innocent little girl.

5 comments:

Pals Place said...

I'm glad to see the personality starting to shine through. Didn't take her long to start telling you where to go.

The Cecil's said...

What can you do? I'm sure she gets it from her mother!

Ms. La Rue said...

You guys make a freaking cute baby!

the coltons said...

are you ever going to post again!!!??? it's high time!

Anonymous said...

SOPHIA IS THE CUTEST BABY EVER. HER MOM ALSO IS VERY AWESOME.
~ ASHLEY BRYANT